Manhattan: Washington Heights/
165th St. to 168th St between Broadway and Fort Washington Avenue
Hilltop Park was the home field of the New York Highlanders baseball club, which moved to New York from Baltimore in 1903. In 1913, the team moved to the New York Giants' Polo Grounds and changed its name to the New York Yankees. It would move across the Harlem River to the original Yankee Stadium in 1923.